Learn about WPC Flooring
WPC flooring equipment production of flooring performance: 1.
1. has the same processing performance as the original wood, can be nailed, can be drilled, can be cut, bonded, fixed with nails or bolts, the surface is smooth and delicate, no sanding and painting, its paint adhesion is good, can also be painted according to personal preference.
2. Better physical properties than raw wood, better dimensional stability than wood, noisy cracks, warping, no wood knots, twill, add stain, laminate or composite surface can be made into a variety of colourful products, so no regular maintenance.
3. Able to accommodate a wide range of sizes, dimensions, shapes and thicknesses, which also includes a wide range of designs, colours and wood grains, giving customers more choice.
4. Fireproof, waterproof, corrosion resistant, moisture resistant, insect resistant, fungus free, acid and alkali resistant, non-toxic, non-polluting and other excellent properties, low maintenance costs.
5. Firm, light, heat preservation, smooth and flat surface, no formaldehyde and other harmful substances, non-toxic and non-polluting.
6. Use has a wood-like appearance, higher hardness than plastic, long life, can be thermoplastic forming, high strength, energy saving.
WPC flooring equipment products ten advantages.
1. Waterproof, moisture-proof. Fundamentally solved the problem of wood products to wet and watery environment after absorbing water and moisture is easy to rot, swelling deformation, can be used to the traditional wood products can not be applied to the environment.
2. Insect and termite resistant, effectively eliminating insect harassment and extending service life.
3.. High fire resistance. Can effectively flame retardant, fire rating of B1 level, self-extinguishing in case of fire, does not produce any toxic gas.
4. High plasticity, can be very simple to achieve personalised modelling, fully reflect the individual style.
5. High environmental protection, no pollution, no pollution, no pollution, can be recycled. The product does not contain benzene, formaldehyde content is 0.2, lower than the EO standard, for the European standard of environmental protection, can be recycled greatly save the use of wood, suitable for the national policy of sustainable development, for the benefit of society.
6. Good sound absorption and energy saving, making indoor energy saving up to 30% or more.
7. Good processability, can be ordered, planed, sawed, drilled, and the surface can be painted.
8. Simple installation, convenient construction, no complicated construction process, save installation time and cost.
9. No cracking, no expansion, no deformation, no need for repair and maintenance, easy to clean, save the cost of maintenance and repair.
10. Colourful, with a wide range of colours to choose from. Both with natural wood texture and wood texture, but also according to their own personality to customise the required colour.
The raw material used in WPC flooring equipment - Wood Plastic Composite (WPC) - is a modified thermoplastic material filled and reinforced with wood or vegetable fibres. The material combines the performance of wood with the cost of plastic and is extruded or pressed into profiles, panels or other products that replace wood and plastic.
The development of plastic wood composites is driven by the need to use the earth's limited resources wisely, to reduce the amount of virgin wood, to protect our limited forest resources and to recycle old wood dust and plastics.
Wood and plant fibres are abundant, inexpensive, lightweight, less abrasive to equipment, dimensionally stable, electrically insulating, non-toxic, can be processed repeatedly and are biodegradable. Wood fibres are waste wood flour, shavings, sawn wood, plant fibres are crushed and treated rice stalks, peanut shells, coconut shells, sugar cane, flax, hemp, jute, hemp, etc.
Thermoplastics are mainly polyethylene (PE), polypropylene (PP), polystyrene (PS) and other polyolefins and polyvinyl chloride (PVC), including new materials, recycled materials and mixtures of the two.